Chora's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Geth VI

2 posters

Go down

the Geth VI Empty Re: the Geth VI

Post by vlad78 Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:29 pm

Indeed, If Javik was the cypher made flesh, I also though at some point Legion could be shep synthetic side.

But there're more informations on legion (the sniper rifle, his ability to hack a reaper before having the reaper code in him, his lies) , he's not disconnected from the outer world like Javik.

vlad78

Back to top Go down

Post by smash016 Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:53 am

I was thinking, maybe this underlines that something big happened at Eden Prime? Why would the geth have data on organic affairs before but not afterwards? Like, did the illusion start at Shepard's beacon experience?

But maybe the wiki just phrased it to sound like more than it is. I don't know how the game conveys this information. But I have always found Legion, with its inexplicable N7 armor, a bit off, symbolic perhaps for Shepard's synthetic side.
smash016
smash016
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vlad78 Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:30 am

I wanted to say something more, still in the context of afterlife and linked to the religious theme, Legion behavior toward's shep could actually be interpretated as an act of faith imho.

vlad78

Back to top Go down

Post by vlad78 Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:19 am

The game tells us Legion did search for Shep, he (it?) was supposed to collect all the datas concerning Shep's journey and brought it to the consensus at the end of ME2.

Giving Legion to Cerberus or letting him die would prevent such return.

But there's a plothole here.
We assume geth are monitoring all organics communications, how could they remain oblivious of Shep's feats? of the events on Feros, Noveria and so on?

It brings attention to another question, how was legion able to find the derelict reapers if geth do not monitor our communications? how could he arrive on the reaper almost exactly at the same time as Shep?

In the context of a possible dream, afterlife journey, at some point we had the idea Shep was shaping the coming universe through his/her squadmates.
Letting legion die could prevent any improvement of organics synthetics relationship.

vlad78

Back to top Go down

the Geth VI Empty the Geth VI

Post by smash016 Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:25 pm

Did you ever play with the geth VI instead of Legion?

What do you think this means:

"A notable difference is the Geth VI's absence of data on events occurring after Saren Arterius' assault on Eden Prime.
This lack of experience results in the geth consensus' skeptical views toward organic life."

I'm lacking context, but by itself I think this is very curious.
smash016
smash016
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum